This Environmental Policy consolidates a set of commitments made by Fadata Group for the continued improvement of the environmental performance of activities and outlines our environmental best practices.
The best practices set in this Environmental Policy apply to all Fadata Group employees, either working from home or from any other work site location.
Fadata commitment in environmental issues is to:
- Increase our knowledge and awareness on the climate and nature crisis, and on what actions we might take individually and collectively to mitigate or solve these problems.
- Support Fadata’s commitment to reducing environmental impact.
- Promote continued improvement in Fadata Group’s processes, practices and environmental performance.
- Improve our ability to integrate appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental protection in consultancy projects, training and other activities.
- Take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our activities and seek opportunities to continuously improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- Reduce consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Manage waste generated from Fadata Group related activities incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling of Fadata assets.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues (such as biodiversity) and energy performance in the rental and use of venues, appliances and technology.
- Book sustainable catering services whenever possible from organizations providing local, organic, unpackaged and vegetarian food, and that use completely reusable, or biodegradable or recyclable materials.
- Behave in an environmentally friendly manner, not only at home, but also at our premises and the premises of our clients and partners.
- Promote the ideas of sustainability and environmental protection through internal and external informative and educational activities.
- Encourage employee participation.